Assistant Branch Manager - Whangarei
Come and join New Zealand's most loved lighting brand!
When you join our team, you're joining a dynamic and successful family business of over 45 years, in an exciting industry that spans the latest in lighting design and technology.
• Competitive pay and rewards, including uncapped bonus-earning potential
• A great work environment with a supportive and fun team culture
• Training and development opportunities
• Career advancement - we believe strongly in promoting from within whenever possible
We are now looking for an Assistant Branch Manager who is passionate about providing our residential and trade customers with outstanding personalised service and offering the best lighting solutions for their needs. This role also supports the Branch Manager to drive sales and profit through training, development and coaching of the branch team.
• Proven sales ability at a senior level, with at least 3 years previous retail or customer service experience
• The drive to learn from and support the Branch Manager in the running of the store and leadership of the team
• Ability to quickly learn and retain new information, systems and processes
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• An organised, efficient approach to your work
• High energy and motivation, with a strong sense of accountability
• An interest in renovating and/or interior design would be beneficial
This position is based in our Whangarei branch, Sunday to Thursday and 36.5 hours.
However, we are looking for someone flexible enough to work other or additional hours if required from time to time. Some ladder-work and moderate lifting is required
Sound like you? Apply now with your CV and covering letter telling us why you'd be perfect for our team.